Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1, 2008

41 weeks -Tomorrow baby rancourt will officially be 1 week late. I thought for sure I wouldn't be taking a February 1st photo but here we are. I guess baby r isn't aware of how anxious everyone is for his or her arrival. With baby Theo arriving a week prior to Leah's and my due dates it makes baby r's delay feel even longer. We're trying to be patient though...especially Will.
We had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Everything looks good and we had a non-stress test to make sure everything's ok in there and baby r is a picture of health. She checked for dialation and I am not dialated at all and am 50% effaced. If nothing happens this weekend we'll go back to the doctor on Monday where we will have another non-stress test, an ultra sound to check the fluid around the baby and then a regular appointment to discuss what to do next. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: